Tuesday, November 29, 2011

"You Can't Come Home" UPDATE 11/30/11

     Uh yeah so it's been WELL OVER a month since the last update... That's a good thing right? Well it just means I've been busy with the album... And my job... Anywho since we last met, I've laid down all my guitars, 4 on each track of just me, and all my vocals. Also Kevin Finklea laid down his bass work in one blistering 7 hour recording session. Here are the pics!

 

     It was a lot of fun spending a day with Kevin. He teaches guitar over at Wholesale Guitars and we taught together there while I was a teacher. It's great 'cause this is the first time he and I have had the opportunity to creatively work together. The 6 minute bass solo on "My Own Personal Hell" is just phenomenal I love it, completely unorthodox.

     The album was mostly recorded on this lovely 16-track loaned out by Mr. Ron Wright. And a special thanks to Mr. Derrick Vara of Radio Rubber Room on the use of a "57".

Now we're just waiting on Mr. Jon Smalley to come on in and lay down some leads.

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! THE ALBUM ART!

Until next time true believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment